Position Title: Yanmar/ Hustler Sales Rep
Position Reports to: Construction Sales Manager
Summary of Position:
The Salesperson is responsible for selling Delta Power Equipment’s products and services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. He or she will reach business targets using excellent sales and communications skills, and by providing exceptional customer service to develop and maintain business relationships. This individual will also develop his or her revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
Duties & Responsibilities Duties & responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strong knowledge and experience of the product line being offered.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills and strong written communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience - and the ability to cope with rejection.
- Self-motivation and drive
- Professional demeanour, selling style, and appearance.
Compensation will be based on experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in starting an exciting career with us, please apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com and indicate the position you are interested in.
Get To Know Delta:
Delta Power Equipment is a full service equipment dealership providing sales, service and parts support at 10 locations with 275 employees across Southwestern Ontario. Delta Power Equipment is looking for people who are passionate about agriculture, equipment, customer service, and who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers. If this sounds like you and you take pride in a job well done, contact us today!
|Bilingual Parts Advisor||Winchester, ON||Learn More|
|Agricultural Equipment Technician||Watford, ON||Learn More|
|Agricultural Equipment Technician||Exeter, ON||Learn More|
|Sales Administrator||Sparta, ON||Learn More|
|Agricultural Equipment Technician||Mitchell, ON||Learn More|
|Lawn & Garden Sales Rep||Essex, ON||Learn More|
|Parts Advisor||Mitchell, ON||Learn More|
|Agricultural Equipment Technician||Seaforth, ON||Learn More|